Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Yoooo! (I hate people that greet me like that....it sounds retarted)..

Otay so,
There will be a נυѕʇι¢є meeting on the 15th! The meeting is between ѕнαωту נυѕʇι¢є,Abi Justice, and Ƈ♡ŔИ❤ נυѕʇι¢є❤!We will be discussing YOUR ideas and what changes YOU would like to see happen in  נυѕʇι¢є! If you would like to put your ideas and inputs into the meeting, Visit ѕнαωту נυѕʇι¢є's home and leave a message on the board! Or vote in the poll  (See blog widget).
We hope to see you at the Ball today and we hope you do add into the discussion.
Sincerly,
ѕнαωту נυѕʇι¢є
PS: I made my hair blue!!! =3
PSS: I'm single and looking for MY date to the ball =\ (Any single boys between ages of 12-14???...yes I'm serious...as serious as chucky is about his cheeze!

No comments:

Post a Comment