Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Vacation to remember...

I'm sure you all have heard of ameba picos first airport , Commonly known as #15 on the Hot 30's list.
Well I had many trips there , but I was thinking maybe it's just a bad time I came , NO. I came a few more times and they were HORRIBLE. Heres a little way to show you how my trip went..:



Getting my tickets in line were no problem , I was assisted by a nice women , nothing wrong at all.


 Okay here's when people get a little nasty , When i say people don't NOT MOVE , they will not . They refuse to move until you give them props , and sometimes its even a scam . They don't even move. I sat here for at least 2 hours , im surprised i didn't even miss my flight to Hawaii.. This is ridiculous..



Okay so long story short , I ended up getting on the plane luckily and crashed because I was EXHAUSTED. Their was loads of un-happy people . And lots of complaints . They need to do something about this pronto , Like making more  then one exit. this is getting ridiculous , I shouldn't have to wait for ignorant picos to un-block the door to get on this plane. 



Well , i ended up chillen in the nice air of hawaii . I guess u can say the trip was worth it .. But im not  finished with this subject , something needs to happen and im not the only pico tired of this! Last time I came , I even got cussed out ... can u tell me thats not insane? Yeah i think it is. The owner doesn't even do anything about it. 


Heres an example of a pico fed up with their the horrible people at the air port. Told you im not the only person , tired of this.. If you had any problems or concerns at the airport you should write about it on her board hopefully she got to them . I know I have a long and very detailed message to leave her ! 
Don't even ask how i got back....

Let's just say , I ended up taking the bus back home :

Trust me when I say , i'm not done with this segment! I'm gonna start interviewing people on their trips and experiences they had , If we all join together we CAN put a stop to this nonsense.  If u had a bad experience leave a comment. I will interview you... I promise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment